Greetings from Play Together!
Here are the details of the update on April.
A new Easter event, new additions to Downtown, and new items!! Kaia Island is now even better!
The Cherry blossom furniture and Pink Beta fish that came with spring will soon be leaving Kaia Island. Don’t have them yet? Then hurry on over and make sure to obtain them!
- Easter Egg Event added
Easter is here on Kaia Island! Talk to NPCs somewhere on the island to do special quests! Also, check out the Event-exclusive pets that you can purchase for a limited time!
Don’t miss out on getting these event-exclusive pets!
- Downtown improvements
New quests have been added in Downtown, along with a Police Station! Also, you can now go inside some of the buildings and explore!
Go inside the Police Station to find the containment and jail cells! The Mart also has many more goods on its shelves!
Come to Downtown and find new quests regarding the brothers, and racing! Downtown is now packed with fun things to do!
- New items
♪ ♬ Numerous musical instruments have been added. Make some noise with Castanets, Tambourines, Cabasas, Cymbals, Handbells, and more!
Try creating an band with your friends and play some music together!
- Personal messages for Home Party invitations can now be seen.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Misc. UI and convenience improvements have been made.
- Here are the details of the 1.37.0 update. Update schedule is to be announced.
- The update details and improvements are not final. There may be changes or more may be added.
- Please check in-game for more information about the update.
We promise to do our best to make sure you can have an enjoyable life on Kaia Island.