Greetings from Play Together!
It's all about romance and fluttering hearts everywhere on Kaia Island right now!
Come visit an island full of love this fall season!
▶ A Secret Romance Is Brewing! Who Are the Secret Couple?!
- Who are the secret lovebirds of Kaia Island? Join NPC "Dana" the dating expert and find out who the mystery couple are. Acquire the "Magnifying Glass of Love" during the investigation to make searching for evidence easy. When all of the evidence has been gathered, you may collect a heart-themed costume and a "Secret Couple's Commemorative Box" in return.
- Also, collect "Lovely Coins" by helping out residents or catching the "Lovely Heart" objects floating around Kaia Island with a bug net. The "Lovely Coins" can be exchanged for items at the "Lovey-dovey Couples Shop" for various couple-themed items.
- For details, select the "Event" button on the top right of your screen in the game.
▶ Check In to the Game With the Lovely “Attendance of Love”!
- Log in to the game and check your attendance for a total of 7 days to collect items such as the "Hearts Aplenty Balloon" and the "Pink Heart Glasses"!
- Please note that you cannot acquire the items if you do not actually stamp the day by pressing the button. Make sure to select the "Event" button on the top right to select the "Attendance of Love" button and check in to collect your reward for the day.
▶ Let’s Get Together With a Couple’s Ring!
- The "LOVE RING" is the newest addition to the Plaza Fashion Mall! Talk to NPC "Catherine" to purchase a Couple's Ring Box item and then gift a ring to a friend that you like.
- Tap the Couple's Ring Box in the Inventory and select a friend you want to be a couple with. Finally, bravely confess to the friend that you admire and become to couple if it's meant to be!
- After you and your partner become a couple, try getting near each other to activate a special effect. By equipping a Couple's Ring, your partner's name will appear above your name.
▶ Share Lasting Memories Together With the Couple’s Profile!
- After becoming a couple, your partner's profile icon appears on the center left of the profile page. Tapping the icon will allow you to check your Couple's Profile.
- You may adjust the "Couple's Name" and "Couple Description" in the Couple's Profile and also check how many days it's been since you two have been together.
- Take on "Daily Couple's Missions" to raise your Couple's Closeness, and unlock interactive emotes such as the "Piggyback" or "Lap Pillow" when your Couple's Closeness reaches certain levels. Reach specific "Couple's Closeness" to gift package items with each other.
- Players who are a couple cannot break up for at least 7 days. Let 7 days pass and then select "Break Up" at the Couple's Profile to no longer be together. Please note that all records such as records regarding the Couple's Ring or Couple's Closeness will be deleted by breaking up.
▶ Other Changes
- Replaced some of the vending machines on Kaia Island with "ITO EN Vending Machines" and the Plaza's Ferris Wheel is now in an ITO EN theme.
- Added NPC "En" and the "ITO EN" Booth that sells drinks in front of the Ferris Wheel.
- Added new Character Desires.
- Added new NPC "Finn Ace" at the Plaza to help players with exchanging unusable event coins to Stars.
- Added "Mai", the NPC who sells lamps, at the Plaza.
- Relocated NPC "Nick Vury" to a different location.
- New Crafting Recipes added to the Kaia Workshop.
- Certain Themed Draw products have been renewed.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Misc. UI and convenience improvements have been made.
- Some in-game errors have been fixed.
※ Please Note
- Update schedule details to be announced separately.
- The update details and improvements are not finalized. Changes or additions may happen, and a separate notice will be posted if this is the case.
- The screenshots used for the update note were taken during the development phase. Details may vary in the actual update.
We hope your time on Kaia Island is enjoyable.