Greetings from Play Together!
Summer break is almost over and there are students who could use your help before they head back to school!
Let's help them get ready to start the new school year in high spirits!
▶ Complete the "Back To School!" Scrapbook!
- Fill out a scrapbook by taking on missions to help NPC "Hanna" and her friends. Complete the scrapbook for a chance to acquire the "Hanna's Everyday Clothes" costume as well as the "Hanna's Diary" item that's full of secrets!
- You can collect "School Coins" by helping the students with their requests and completing the scrapbook missions. Exchange the "School Coins" you've collected for various school-themed items at "Rachel's High Schooler Shop".
- For details, select the "Event" button on the top right of your screen in the game.
▶ Check Your "High School Attendance"!
- Don't forget to check your attendance if pink is your favorite color! Check in for a total of 7 days to acquire items such as the "High Schooler Pink Headset" and the "High Schooler Pink Camera".
- Please note that you cannot acquire the items if you do not actually stamp the day by pressing the button. Make sure to select the "Event" button on the top right to select the "High School Attendance" button and check in to collect your reward for the day.
▶ Enjoy the New "School" Renovations!
- Bid the scary zombies of the night farewell and say hello to the new interactive objects that have been added to the School. Try squeezing some paint out of a tube in the Art Room or shoot some hoops at the Gym!
- When you enter the School, you can choose a "Name Tag" which decides your role and determines the features and objects you may use. Be the "Principal" to make announcements with the Megaphone or be a "Teacher" to write on the chalkboard!
- You can also switch Name Tags inside the School through a certain interaction. Tap the choir uniform at the Music Room to become a member of the school choir or the cheerleading uniform to become a cheerleader.
▶ Update Your Wardrobe As You Go "Back To School"!
- New costumes have been added to the "Costume Shop". Try out a new hairstyle, a bag, a pair of sandals, or even a pair of wireless earbuds! Come visit the "Costume Shop" and check out the new items to update your daily wardrobe!
▶ Craft Sushi Pets With Fresh Ingredients!
- Sushi Eggs and Pets can be crafted at the Kaia Workshop. Hatch the "Sushi Egg" to receive a random Sushi Pet. Add special extra ingredients to the "Sushi Egg" and craft a Sushi Pet of your choice.
- Special materials can be acquired through collecting and fishing, so go around Kaia Island collecting materials and craft away!
※ Will be added on August 25, 2023 17:00 (PST).
▶ Other Changes
- The way class participation works in School has changed. You won't be able to receive your grade and reward if you are not seated during class.
- New Crafting Recipes added to the Kaia Workshop.
- Certain Themed Draw products have been renewed.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Misc. UI and convenience improvements have been made.
- Some in -game errors have been fixed.
※ Please Note
- Update schedule details to be announced separately.
- The update details and improvements are not finalized. Changes or additions may happen, and a separate notice will be posted if this is the case.
- The screenshots used for the update note were taken during the development phase. Details may vary in the actual update.
We hope your time on Kaia Island is enjoyable.