Greetings from Play Together!
Bonobono and his adorable friends have arrived on Kaia Island!
Help them run their newly opened seaside cafe on the Beach and for a chance to collect cute items along the way!
▶ Hello, Bonobono! Welcome to Kaia Island!
- Bonobono and his friends have moved to Kaia Island! They have opened up the Bonobono Seaside Cafe at the Beach Cafe location, and events to celebrate the grand opening have been prepared!
- Help Bonobono and his friends and get rewarded with Bonobono Coins by completing the missions. Gather coins for a chance at items such as a cute-looking skateboard or Draw Tickets to try your luck at collecting various items. Select the Event icon on the right side of the screen and check which missions are available!
- There are interactive objects you can try out around the seaside cafe run by Bonobono such as the Putaway Man's Rock, a playground area with a tree, a photo zone, and even a small fishing point. Look for Bonobono Seashells in the little fishing point!
- You can also try foods at the cafe and experience a special effect that is used by Bonobono and his friends. So make sure to visit the cafe and try tasting all the food there!
- What fun awaits, you ask? Find out by visiting Bonobono and his friends at the Bonobono Seaside Cafe!
▶ Look For Colorful Fruits!
- Fruits of all colors are scattered throughout Kaia Island! Collect all the fruits from trees and get rewarded. Just where could those fruits be?!
▶ The Bonobono Attendance Event Begins!
- Check your attendance every day with the Bonobono Attendance for a chance to collect Draw Tickets, foods that give a special effect animation when eaten, and even a cute backpack that looks like Bonobono!
- These will no longer be available when the event is over, so log in every day to collect them all!
▶ New Items Available for Crafting at the Kaia Workshop!
- Now you can craft various Bonobono-related items at the Plaza area's Kaia Workshop!
- Craft items such as adorable backpacks that resemble our new woodland friends or Draw Tickets that give you a chance to collect various items! Don't forget to visit the Kaia Workshop to check out the new Crafting Recipes!
▶ Other Changes
- Increased the total number of furniture that can be placed for certain houses. (Small House: 600, Doll House: 600, Cuckoo House: 600)
- Added new Crafting Recipes to the Kaia Workshop so that certain items (such as bait items) can be crafted in large quantities at the same time.
- Improved fishing for Gigantic Fish by letting players know whether they will succeed before entering the fishing minigame phase.
- Improved item storage so that up to 99 of the same type Trash items can be stacked when being stored.
- Improved the Guest Book so that blocked users cannot leave a message.
- Certain Themed Draw products have been renewed.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Some in-game errors have been fixed.
- Update schedule details to be announced separately.
- The update details and improvements are not finalized. Changes or additions may happen, and a separate notice will be posted if this is the case.
- The screenshots used for the update note were taken during the development phase. Details may vary in the actual update.
We promise to do our best to ensure you have a fun time on Kaia Island.