Greetings from Play Together!
Attention, all anglers! This update is one you don't want to miss! Because now, you can go fishing on a boat in the middle of the sea or visit the newly opened Resort for new experiences such as never-before-seen pets! All this and more await you in the new update!
▶ Take It Easy at the Brand New “Resort”!
- The new Resort has opened shop for those in need of a vacation! Come visit the Resort and enjoy the exciting events celebrating the grand opening! Press the Event icon on the right side of the screen to take on various missions and complete them to receive special souvenirs.
- Talk to Maverick, the new NPC at the Plaza Dock, to go to the Resort. When you arrive, visit facilities such as the open kitchen to try out foods prepared by NPC Chef that grant special abilities, or take time off at the spa facility for some good relaxation. You can also travel the sea at high speeds by purchasing one of the fine vessels sold at the Resort.
- Head to the Resort to relax your mind and body and have some excitement in your life!
▶ Go Fishing in the Sea!
- You can now head out to the sea on a boat to enjoy sea fishing!
- While you're in the sea, tap the designated icon to anchor your boat and start fishing.
- Aquatic vehicles you can fish on are available in the Shop, the Kaia Workshop, the newly added Resort, and more, so get one today and start fishing!
▶ Catch Fish With New Bait Items!
- New bait items that raise your chances of catching fish have been added. A bait is consumed after it's been used, and the probability of certain fish appearing is increased depending on the type of bait used on your fishing rod.
- Bait can be purchased while you're fishing. You can also craft your own at the Kaia Workshop. Each bait has a different effect, so try out all of them when fishing!
▶ More New Fish Added!
- Finally, new species have been added to the game. Which new species have been added, you ask? Pull out your fishing rod, put on some bait and cast it into the sea to find out!!
- Look forward to more new species being added in future updates!
▶ It’s All About Fishing in the New Attendance and Gift Calendar Events!
- Just check in for the Angler King Challenge Attendance event and get yourself a cute starfish-themed costume!
- In Downtown, head to the Gift Calendar where 25 days' worth of gifts are waiting to be collected every day. Just open the box that has today's date on it to collect your gift. Look for details inside the game regarding when the Gift Calendar will be available.
- These will no longer be available when the event is over, so log in every day to collect them all!
▶ There’s Nothing Wrong With Taking It Slow! Introducing the Adorable Turtle Pets!
- The adorable Turtle pets that take things one step at a time have been added. Find the Turtle Egg in the Resort to purchase your egg, and then hatch it to receive your lovely Turtle pet. If you're lucky, you just might become a proud owner of a shiny Golden Turtle!
▶ Add More Furniture to Your House!
- It's the moment that you've all been waiting for! The total number of furniture you can place in your house has finally increased.
- Please see the below image for details. Have fun decorating your house by adding more furniture!
▶ Other Changes
- Descriptions for water vehicles will now indicate whether or not the vehicle can be used for fishing.
- Added new trash items that can be caught during fishing.
- Added new collections and information on new fish for Fish Book.
- The names of other users are no longer visible while on the runway for the Fashion Star Runway minigame.
- The number of players available for Fashion Star Runway is now three when matching during a Home Party.
- Certain Themed Draw products have been renewed.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Misc. UI and convenience improvements have been made.
- Some in-game errors have been fixed.
- Update schedule details to be announced separately.
- The update details and improvements are not finalized. Changes or additions may happen, and a separate notice will be posted if this is the case.
- The screenshots used for the update note were taken during the development phase. Details may vary in the actual update.
We promise to do our best to ensure you have a fun time on Kaia Island.