Greetings from Play Together!
The frosty winter season has finally gone, and spring is coming to Kaia Island like a gentle breeze.
Oh! But it looks like something is happening... What could it be?!
▶ A Giant-sized Meteorite Heading Toward Kaia Island?! It's the Meteorite Impact Event!
- A gigantic meteorite has crash-landed on the island?! But no need to fear since Super-duperion is here!
- Crack open the meteorites scattered over the Plaza and receive material items. If you're lucky, you might even find some Crypticium!
- You can craft items with Crypticium at the Kaia Workshop, such as the Super-duper Suit or the Crypticium Tent, so don't miss out!
▶ Get Ready for a Super-duper Attendance Event!
- Receive super-duper rewards just for logging into the game with the Super-duper Attendance, such as the Golden Star Balloon and the Shooting Star Hat!
- These items will no longer be available once the event is over, so check your attendance and claim those rewards!
▶ See a Scattered Branch or a Rock? Start Gathering!
- Branches and rocks appear throughout Kaia Island, and various materials can be obtained when you interact with them.
- To start mining, you need the right tool for the job. Pay the NPCs at the Kaia Workshop a visit to get a mining tool, and even sell them the ores you gathered. Keep in mind that NPC Miner at the Camping Ground also sells mining tools and buys ores.
- Rocks can be mined by any resident as long as they have logged on to the game. However, rocks will break down after being mined several times, so don't forget to mine for ores when you see a rock before you!
▶ Clank! Clank! Combine Materials and Craft Items!
- A new function for creating costumes and furniture with gathered materials is added.
- Craft items at the Kaia Workshop, located where the Pizza Store was.
- Note that crafting items require time, and there is also a limit to the number of items that can be crafted!
- While some items can be crafted regularly, others are available for crafting only for a limited time. New daily missions and achievement goals are also available, so start gathering and crafting!
▶ Kaia Island Fishing Derby!
- A fishing derby is held on Kaia Island. Click the top-right Trophy button to enter and try catching the chosen fish during the event period!
- The ranking refreshes every time the chosen fish is caught, and the information is shared with all residents of Kaia Island in real time. Participants will be rewarded depending on their rank after the fishing derby is over.
- The fish you must catch will differ each time a fishing derby is held, so check which fish you must catch before starting!
- Please check in-game for details regarding the schedule. See you at the fishing derby!
▶ Meet the LINE FRIENDS minini at the "LINE FRIENDS Store"!
- LINE FRIENDS minini have arrived on Kaia Island! A LINE FRIENDS lenini Balloon will be rewarded when you complete a quest, so don't miss out!
- Some of the LINE FRIENDS Store interior decoration and how the items are purchased will be changed.
▶ Other Changes
- Time of Appearance information will be available on the Fish Book and the Insect Collection.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Misc. UI and convenience improvements have been made.
- Some in-game errors have been fixed.
- Update schedule to be announced.
- The update details and improvements are not finalized. Changes or additions may happen.
- Please check in-game for more information about the update.
We promise to do our best to ensure you have a fun time on Kaia Island.