Greetings from Play Together!
All-new fishes to catch! An all-new event with rabbits and cats! And an all-new interactive way to have fun awaits on Kaia Island for the new year!! Also, the time has come for Snowman and Hailizabeth to leave Kaia Island. So hurry if you still have not gotten your Ice Kingdom-related items yet!
▶ New Year Showdown: Rabbits VS Cats!
- The Three Cottons (Big Cotton, Little Cotton, and Tiny Cotton) and Meowy have arrived on Kaia Island for the new year!
- Visit these new NPCs to take on special missions! Complete the missions and get [Jelly Paw Coins] as rewards!
- The [Jelly Paw Coin] can be used to trade items available at Tiny Cotton's Make-Believe Mart. Don't miss out on your chance to get the Carrot Cart!
▶ Meow Meow Attendance and New Pets!
- An event where you can claim cute rabbit and cat-themed items by logging in begins!
- The Bunny Cat and Cat Bunny pets will be available only for a limited time at the Plaza! You won't be able to get these pets after the event is over, so don't miss out!
▶ What Should I Be Today? Downtown Role-play System Added!
- A police officer? Maybe a doctor? New interactive role-play objects are now added throughout Downtown for you to discover.
- Want to play the role of a doctor or a nurse in a medical situation? Then head to the Downtown Hospital and be one!
- Interactive objects can be found in other Downtown buildings, such as the Police Station and the Hotel. So start exploring with others to discover a new way to have fun!
▶ Have Your Fortune Told on Kaia Island!
- Have your fortune for the day told at the [FORCETELLER] tent next to the Downtown Subway entrance!
- Talk to NPC [Aisya] to find out what your friends think of you, if you will meet your special someone, or whether or not you will amass a fortune!
- You can also have your fortune for the day told by NPC [Kkalina] through the FORCETELLER Fortune Booth. You can purchase the FORCETELLER Fortune Booth by visiting the [Furniture Shop] with your Phone. Find out what future awaits you in 2023 with FORCETELLER!
▶ Winter Exclusive! It’s Icy Fish Season!
- Mystical aquatic animals categorized as Icy Fishes have been spotted around the freezing Kaia Island!
- Icy Fishes can be found in certain fishing locations while it's still winter on Kaia Island.
- Also, complete Icy Fish Collections and receive special Ice Aquariums as rewards!
▶ Cute and Woolly Animal Hats Added!
- It's a new year! Visit the Costume Shop for all-new cute and woolly animal-themed hats. Stay warm and cute this winter with these adorable hats!
▶ Play It Back! It's the Lalala Music Festival Encore!!
- An encore show is in the works for residents of Kaia Island who missed the four performances during the Lalala Music Festival.
- Have fun at the Concert Hall enjoying good music and taking pictures at the various themed stages!
- Unfortunately, no rewards will be given, as stamps and quests will be unavailable. Please note.
- Details about the encore performances can be found on the in-game Event tab.
▶ Other Additions and Changes
- Friend requests in the [Requests Sent] list (located in the [Friends] menu) will now expire seven days from the day of the request.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Misc. UI and convenience improvements have been made.
- Some in-game errors have been fixed.
- Update schedule to be announced.
- The update details and improvements are not finalized. Changes or additions may happen.
- Please check in-game for more information about the update.
We promise to do our best to ensure you have a fun time on Kaia Island.