Greetings from Play Together!
White snow is falling on Kaia Island to celebrate Winter!
Have snowball fights with your friends! If you still have any unobtained Thanksgiving-themed event items, please hurry!
▶ Need to Recharge? Visit Kaia Island! Recharge Event added
- Take time to recharge yourself through an enjoyable life on Kaia Island!
- You can get various rewards by clearing missions that are revealed daily, and you can also get additional rewards in stages based on the accumulated number of missions you have cleared!
- A new check-in event will also be held, and you can check the details by tapping the newly added “Event Home” button!
▶ Event Home System added
- “Event Home” button has been added to make it easier to follow information for ongoing events.
- You can now check all ongoing events and various obtainable rewards through the [EVENT HOME] menu on the top right of the screen.
▶ Arcade minigame machine furniture added
- 1 type of arcade minigame machine furniture that you can play has been added.
- The game requires you to avoid the train and cross the railroad.
- Achieve the highest score in the newly added arcade machine and become rank 1 in the minigame!
* You can only play in vertical mode.
▶ Arcade ranking furniture added
- 3 types of arcade ranking furniture that allows you to easily check your game records and rankings without accessing the arcade machine have been added.
- Furniture that can display the nickname of rank 1 of the arcade machine, and furniture that can display the records and rankings of top 3 and 10 have been added.
- You can check the ranking of FLY! FLY!, JUMP! JUMP!, SKI! SKI!, and also the newly added MOVE MOVE!
▶ Fart Cushion Instrument added
- ♬~ ♪~ Have fun with your friends with Fart Cushions! 8 fart cushion instruments with funny fart sounds have been added.
- Fart Cushions can be purchased from NPC Skunk in the Plaza!
▶ Other Changes
- Certain Themed Draw products have been renewed.
- The list of gifts to send has been renewed.
- Misc. UI and convenience improvements have been made.
- Some in-game errors have been fixed.
- Update schedule will be announced via separate notice.
- Updates and improvements may be modified or added, and they will also be announced separately.
- The screenshots used in the patch notes were taken in the development environment, and may differ from the actual update.
We promise to do our best to make sure you can have an enjoyable life on Kaia Island.